• As a presenting author you are required to be registered to access the upload centre
You do not need to be present at any particular time during the Annual Meeting – your pre-recorded presentation will be available during the whole meeting and for 2 months afterwards. Delegates will be able to contact you via the online platform with any questions regarding your presentation
• English is the official language of the SIOP Europe 2021 Virtual Meeting and all presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
•Please note that it is mandatory to upload the presentation to our system.
Please prepare the following for on-demand session:
• Format: All standard video formats accepted. Step-by-step instructions on how to capture your video via PowerPoint can be found here or you can also pre-record your presentation using the Zoom Video Conferencing Tool (please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support).
• Length: For this online meeting, it is important that we stick to the programme schedule. Please make sure that your presentation is not longer than the time set for your presentation. If you are not sure about the length of your presentation, please contact the Group Chair for more information.
• IMPORTANT: Your presentation/talk will be accessible online on demand so please make sure you have consent to publish all information included.
• Detailed instructions on how to save your presentation in a video format, see here.
If you have any issues with recording your presentation, please contact us at email@example.com for any assistance.
Opens on Thursday, 1 April 2021 and closes Wednesday 14 April 2021.
• Further details on how to upload your pre-recorded presentation will be sent by the end of March.
• You will be also asked to upload your biography and profile picture during the process.